Ravioli Pesto Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can whip up this spring-inspired, comforting dinner dish in no time thanks to a few shortcut ingredients. Our Ravioli Pesto Pie comes together in less than 30 minutes, and is sure to become a new family dinner favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) pesto sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces pepperoni slices (about 25 slices)
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pesto, pimientos, Parmesan cheese, and pepperoni slices. Add ravioli and toss until evenly coated. Place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and top with the mozzarella cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the ravioli is heated through.
- Go ahead and use your favorite ravioli. They can be filled with meat, mushrooms, or even pesto.
- Start with our cool and crispy Caesar Salad for a complete and completely delicious meal!
- If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!