We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the Amish classic Shoofly Pie, then these muffins are right up your alley! They have the same buttery texture with the heavenly streusel topping that no one can resist!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffins cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add butter and mix with a fork or your hands until crumbly. Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture for topping. Stir remaining ingredients into flour mixture.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Sprinkle reserved topping mixture over batter, distributing evenly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out dry. Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!