Angel Fluff Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 37 Min
These Angel Fluff Brownies are angelic in taste and ease! The name says it all, and with these, you can't go wrong!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.3-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Powdered sugar (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together first 8 ingredients until blended. Spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch or 9-inch square pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges pull away from pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
For fun and flavorful variations, pick your favorite pudding flavor. Just use it in place of the chocolate pudding, and proceed as directed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.