Angel Fluff Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Angel Fluff Brownies are angelic in taste and in ease! These homemade chocolate brownies are made with pudding mix, whipping cream, and some other sweet ingredients. The result is a brownie that's fabulous to the last crumb!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; stir until well blended. Spoon into baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until edges pull away from pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
For fun and flavorful variations, pick your favorite pudding flavor. Just use it in place of the chocolate pudding, and proceed as directed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.