Chocolate Caramel Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 26 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 26 Min
A box of cake mix gets you started on this tempting chocolate dessert. Mix up some Chocolate Caramel Brownies and enjoy the sinful sensation created by the gooey chocolate-covered caramels. Mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box German or other chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (7-ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramels (see Option)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and the pecans, stirring with a spoon until a dough forms. Press half the dough into baking dish and bake 6 minutes, reserving remaining dough.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt caramels with remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over warm dough. Spread melted caramel mixture over chips then crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake 20 minutes. Let cool then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
If you prefer, you can use plain caramels rather than chocolate-covered ones.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?