- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained with juice reserved
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana, cut up
cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped, divided
of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, pineapple, eggs, and cinnamon. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 1/2 cup; add it to bowl then beat with an electric mixer until mixture is thoroughly combined. Stir in banana, 1/2 cup walnuts and 1/4 cup cherries; mix well. Sprinkle remaining nuts and cherries in prepared pan, then pour in batter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 15 minutes, then invert onto serving platter and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and milk. Using an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 09 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the Test Kitchen made this, everyone in the office went nuts over it. We were all blown away at how creamy and to-die-for this Danish is. The best part is how easy it is to make. So dont wait another second to try our Homemade Cheese Danish...its that good!