We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the tastiest cakes...aren't really cakes at all! Check out Krispy Cake and see what we mean.
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2 (10-ounce each) packages marshmallows
- 12 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (16-ounce) package M&M chocolate candies
What To Do:
Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a soup pot, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add cereal, stirring until well coated. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add candies to cereal mixture; mix well. Lightly press mixture into Bundt pan and allow to cool completely. Run a knife around edges of pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter. Cut and serve.
Garnishing Tip: You can fancy this up by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!