We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Sometimes the tastiest cakes...aren't really cakes at all! Check out Krispy Cake and see what we mean.
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2 (10-ounce each) packages marshmallows
- 12 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (16-ounce) package M&M chocolate candies
What To Do:
Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a soup pot, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add cereal, stirring until well coated. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add candies to cereal mixture; mix well. Lightly press mixture into Bundt pan and allow to cool completely. Run a knife around edges of pan to loosen, then invert onto a serving platter. Cut and serve.
Garnishing Tip: You can fancy this up by simply drizzling 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips over the top of the cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.