Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Wrapped Candy Presents
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These melt-in-your mouth cookies taste as good as they look! Our Wrapped Candy Presents offer a tasty candy surprise inside each and every one.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 chocolate candy kisses
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Red and green decorating sugar for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix until a soft dough forms. (If dough is dry, add 1 tablespoon milk.)
- Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate candy and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown on bottom. Cool 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip top of each cookie in white chocolate and sprinkle immediately with red and green sugar. Let cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Coconut Joys
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Tiger Butter
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Coconut Strawberries
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Brownie Bonbons