Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Our Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole isn't just for a holiday, this southern favorite topped with crunchy pecans is the perfect comforting main dish go-along anytime at all!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 8 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!