Green Chilie Chicken Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Talk about quick, one-dish dinners like this Mexican chicken and vegetable lasagna are great for the busy cook. You'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with this fast and fabulous family meal, with little cleanup!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together diced tomatoes and green chilies and mushroom soup in a saucepan until blended. Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Arrange 2 tortillas in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish, and spread one-third of tomato mixture on top; sprinkle with one-third of cilantro and one-third of cheese. Repeat layers twice, ending with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!