Better Baked Ziti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're wondering what makes this baked ziti "better" than the regular stuff, you just need to take one bite and you'll see why.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ziti
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook ziti until just barely tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
Add ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, and parsley to the ziti; mix well. Spread half the spaghetti sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon ziti mixture into baking dish; cover with remaining spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.
- Use your favorite type of flavored spaghetti sauce to add additional flavor to this ziti. And don't worry if you don't have ziti on hand -- just substitute any other equal-sized shape.
- Just add our cool and crunchy Chop Chop Salad, and your meal is complete!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.