We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued foods remind us of summer, and spending time with friends and family out of doors. Well, now you can capture some of those summer tastes all year long by making our Barbecued Drumsticks. This easy chicken recipe is full of rich, delicious, flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; add drumsticks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them. Return to oven 30 additional minutes, or until juices run clear and no pink remains.
We like drumsticks, but any chicken parts will work here, even a whole chicken cut into eighths.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!