We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecue is a long-time Southwestern favorite that has really caught on around the country and it's easy to taste why!
What You'll Need:
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; add drumsticks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them. Return to oven 30 additional minutes, or until juices run clear and no pink remains.
We like drumsticks, but any chicken parts will work here, even a whole chicken cut into eighths.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are your mornings always a little hurried? No problem! With our easy to make breakfast recipe for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups you can prep ahead of time, and bake 'em right before breakfast! That way you can enjoy cheesy-bacon goodness even when you're in a rush!