Chicken Cobbler Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Betcha didn't know you can make Chicken Cobbler Pie in your slow cooker! A flaky biscuit topping covers this hearty, veggie-packed chicken dish for the ultimate comfort food feast.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (see Note)
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
What To Do:
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine biscuit mix and sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly; add sour cream, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened and a soft dough forms. Drop dough by large spoonfuls on top of chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 hours or until topping is lightly browned.
- There are dozens of frozen mixed vegetable combinations found in the freezer section of your grocer. For this comfort food classic, we like the mix containing carrots, corn, green beans, peas, and lima beans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!