Chicken Divan Puffs
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
2 cups frozen cooked chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
2 teaspoons yellow mustard
1 tablespoon milk
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 10-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Place an equal amount of chicken and broccoli in center of each square then top each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold pastry over filling, forming triangles. With your fingers or a fork, pinch edges together firmly to seal. Place triangles on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, combine remaining cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, milk, and pepper; heat until cheese is melted and hot, stirring constantly. Spoon over puffs and serve.
For more tasty and easy-to-prepare recipes, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 06 14