Chicken Divan Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine serving a restaurant-fancy main dish on a busy weeknight? Our Chicken Divan Puffs take advantage of lots of store-bought shortcuts, but don't skimp on looks or taste.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 10-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Place an equal amount of chicken and broccoli in center of each square then top each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold pastry over filling, forming triangles. With your fingers or a fork, pinch edges together firmly to seal. Place triangles on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, combine remaining cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, milk, and pepper; heat until cheese is melted and hot, stirring constantly. Spoon over puffs and serve.
For more tasty and easy-to-prepare recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!