Chicken Potpie Crocks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the shortcut to our mini Chicken Potpie crocks? A homey layer of mashed potatoes takes the place of traditional potpie crust to add novelty and comfort to every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
Spread mashed potatoes over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Let's see! We've got chicken, veggies, and potatoes here so all that seems to be missing is dessert! Why not try topping off this meal with a plate of chocolate chip cookies -- Mmmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Make Ahead Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes