Nice Crust Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat yourself to this easy flavorful breaded Nice Crust Chicken that bakes up to a crispy crust that tastes like you fried it, but your oven did all the work.
What You'll Need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Brush chicken breasts with mustard; set aside. In a large shallow dish, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion, salt, garlic powder and oregano.
Roll chicken in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place chicken in a large, lightly greased baking pan, meaty side up. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Arrange chicken on a serving dish and top with sour cream or yogurt.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!