Skillet Chicken and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
By using a few shortcuts from our freezer, you can have our Skillet Chicken and Veggies on the table in just 15 minutes. It doesn't get much easier than this quick dinner recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
What To Do:
In a large skillet, combine onion soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in chicken strips and cook 5 minutes. Stir in vegetables and continue cooking 4 to 5 more minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are heated through.
- Serve over white rice.
- Top off this easy and delicious meal with cool and refreshing Strawberry Shortcake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.