Barbecue Chip Chicken
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
cup ranch salad dressing
1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Before dipping, you may want to cut the chicken into long strips to form chicken fingers. If you'd like, serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
- Coated chicken, anyone?? We'd like to recommend our Nice Crust Chicken for another tasty option!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 14 14