Barbecue Chip Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love reaching into a bag of chips? Our Barbecue Chip Chicken takes advantage of this novel breading idea that's sure to add irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Before dipping, you may want to cut the chicken into long strips to form chicken fingers. If you'd like, serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
- Coated chicken, anyone?? We'd like to recommend our Nice Crust Chicken for another tasty option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!