We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're sure to make a hit when you serve up these spicy chicken drumsticks! Make them for an easy weeknight dinner or the next time you're expecting the gang.
What You'll Need:
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place drumsticks in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them.
- Bake drumsticks 30 more minutes, or until chicken juices run clear and no pink remains.
- Love chicken? How about drumsticks? We've got plenty of Chicken Drumstick recipes HERE!
- Chicken drumsticks are really easy to use here, but any chicken parts will work, even a whole chicken cut into eighths.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!