Tex Mex Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you have to go to a restaurant to get authentic enchiladas? Our 5-ingredient chicken enchilada recipe goes together in no time and is sure to spark lots of smiles at your table!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, the onion, and 3/4 cup enchilada sauce; mix well. Place equal amounts of mixture in center of tortillas.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.