Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy, fruit combination in this frothy blender drink will give you a taste of the tropics. Whip up a batch of these easy-to-make Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies and relax under the sun.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 2 teaspoons sugar (see Notes)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all ingredients, except ice cream, until fruit is pureed.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately.
Add more or less sugar depending on the sweetness of the strawberries. For a lighter version, use nonfat frozen yogurt and skim milk.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!