Million Dollar Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to win the lottery to eat like the rich and famous. Our Million Dollar Cupcakes are a simple, yet decadent, dessert made from only 6 ingredients! You'll live without a care in the world as you enjoy every moist and yummy bite!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 1/2 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each cupcake.
- Bake as cake mix package directs. Let cool.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Let ganache cool 5 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Spoon over top of each cupcake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Who doesn't love cupcakes? Well, we've got lots of them on our website so check them out, including a favorite in our Test Kitchen, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.