Corn on the Cob Cupcakes
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
- 24 vanilla cupcakes baked in white paper liners
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Yellow food color
- About 3-1/2 cups small jelly beans in assorted yellow, cream and white colors (such as Jelly Belly)
- 4 pieces yellow fruit chews (such as Laffy Taffy, Starburst)
- 1 tablespoon each black and white decorating sugars (see Note)
- 8 sets corn holders
What To Do:
- Tint vanilla frosting pale yellow with the food color.
- Working with 3 cupcakes at a time, spread yellow frosting on top of each. Arrange about 5 rows of jelly beans, close together, on each cupcake. Place 3 cupcakes side by side on a corn dish or a serving platter. Repeat with remaining cupcakes, frosting, and jelly beans.
- Cut fruit chews into eight 1-inch squares, and soften edges slightly by hand so they look melted. Place 1 square on top of each group of 3 cupcakes. Sprinkle with sugars. Insert 1 corn holder, if using, in each end cupcake.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 27 13