Confetti Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your food be as festive as your party with Confetti Vegetable Salad. It's a melange of veggies that tastes even better chilled!
What You'll Need:
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup whole green or black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, cauliflower, onion, tomatoes, and olives; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing, honey, and water; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight, tossing occasionally. Serve chilled.
Don’t be afraid to mix and match this with your favorite vegetables. Remember: There are no rules!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!