Marinated Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crunchy and delicious homemade marinated cucumber salad offers welcoming garden-fresh taste in every bite. It's a super deli salad to serve with any of your favorite dishes!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 cucumbers, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine hot water, sugar, and Italian dressing. Add cucumbers and onions.
- Mix well then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The longer you let the cucumbers marinate, the more flavorful they become. If you like them really crispy, then you should plan to eat them within a day (which should be no problem since, once you start, it’s hard to stop)!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!