Amish Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This farmstyle Amish Potato Salad will take your taste buds to Pennsylvania Dutch country in an instant. Made with your own fresh ingredients, it beats anything you could buy at the market!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
What To Do:
Place the potatoes in a large pot, fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook about 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain, set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl combine mayo, sugar, mustard, vinegar and salt, mix well.
- Place the potatoes, eggs, onion and celery in a large bowl. Pour in the dressing and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
If you liked this Amish recipe, be sure to try our Amish Beef Barley Soup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Award-Winning Potato Salad
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 8 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- "German" Coleslaw
- Deviled Egg Salad
- Southern Slaw
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad
- Egg Salad with a Kick
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More
- Perfect Egg Salad