Southwest Macaroni Salad
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Pasta salad and authentic Southwestern flavors are popular everywhere, so you've got a sure winner with this Southwest Macaroni Salad.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound mostaccioli, ziti, or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (about 1 pint) cherry tomatoes, halved
cup finely diced red onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; stir in pasta. Cover and chill for about 1 hour.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES