Pasta salads are part of almost every family get-together, and this tuna twist is no exception. Serve it chilled as a main course or a picnic bring-along.
What You'll Need:
pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
cup apple cider vinegar
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
small red onion, chopped
cup snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add the pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well mixed; cover, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 16 13