We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta salads are part of almost every family get-together, and this tuna twist is no exception. Serve it chilled as a main course or a picnic bring-along.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well combined; cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Award-Winning Potato Salad
- Taco Potato Salad
- Seven Layer Potato Salad
- Amish Potato Salad
- Old Fashioned Coleslaw
- Captain's Coleslaw
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes