We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta salads are part of almost every family get-together, and this tuna twist is no exception. Serve it chilled as a main course or a picnic bring-along.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add the pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well mixed; cover, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!