Howard Interviews an Elvis Tribute Artist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howard took some time getting to know Elvis tribute artist Chris MacDonald in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Chris explains how he got into the King and his music, what food Elvis just couldn't say no to and how he plans on rocking out for Elvis' 78th birthday. Watch the interview to find out more!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Book him for your next event or catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes