Howard Interviews an Elvis Tribute Artist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howard took some time getting to know Elvis tribute artist Chris MacDonald in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Chris explains how he got into the King and his music, what food Elvis just couldn't say no to and how he plans on rocking out for Elvis' 78th birthday. Watch the interview to find out more!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Book him for your next event or catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More
- 8 Easy Baked Beans Recipes