Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 19 Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food