Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no denying Art's love for food, and while his list of favorite recipes could go on for days, we picked the ones that were closest to his heart. Art loved sharing his recipes with you as much as you love making them and all of us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen promise to keep his legacy alive and continue to bring you quick and easy recipes that Art would be proud of.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
From a timeless classic like baked ziti to his favorite Russian salad dressing, you can continue to make Mr. Food's favorite recipes any night of the week.
- Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Better Baked Ziti
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Perfect Egg Salad
- Flo's Russian Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Please take a moment and share with us your favorite Mr. Food recipes and memories on our Memorial page.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
- Pack 'n' Go Picnic Food Ideas Free eCookbook
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More