Easy Eggs Benedict
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What separates a fancy restaurant chef from the rest of us? Nothing, when it comes to this easy recipe for the classic egg dish Eggs Benedict! In no time, you'll be whipping up our Easy Eggs Benedict for breakfast or brunch like a pro!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6-ounce) package Canadian bacon
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
What To Do:
In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the hollandaise sauce.
In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter; cook bacon 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, in another large skillet, bring water and vinegar to a boil. Crack eggs one at a time and gently drop each into boiling water mixture. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are firm on the outside.
- Place toasted English muffin halves on a platter and top each half with a slice of Canadian bacon. Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs from water and place one over each slice of bacon. Top eggs with hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch