Zippy Bloody Mary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cocktails are delicious, with or without alcohol. Try Zippy Bloody Marys the next time you've got company over.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 6 celery stalks, trimmed and cleaned
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges (optional)
What To Do:
In a large covered jar or pitcher, combine all ingredients except celery and ice. Shake or mix until evenly blended.
- Place a celery stalk and a few ice cubes in individual tall drink glasses. Pour Bloody Mary mixture over ice, add a lime wedge, if desired, and serve.
This can be easily doubled or tripled and served in a punch bowl for larger brunch gatherings. And be sure your guests know there's alcohol in it, unless you prefer to leave out the vodka.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!