Microwave Denver Scramble Slider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
If you've ever enjoyed a Denver-style omelet, you'll love this version of a Microwave Denver Scramble Slider that produces those same big flavors in a fraction of the time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons chopped red or green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 thin slice deli ham, chopped (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 slider-size bun or whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- Ketchup (optional)
What To Do:
- Place peppers and onions in a microwave-safe 8-ounce ramekin or custard cup. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Add egg, ham and water; beat until egg is blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer (see Notes). Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve in bun.
- Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time may need to be adjusted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.