Grilled Red Snapper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up the grill cause weve got spice-rubbed fish fillets ready for some serious grilling. These fish fillets are just hearty enough to stand up to the bold Caribbean flavors.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub 1 tablespoon oil over each fish fillet then rub spice mixture into both sides of the fish, coating evenly.
- Place the fish in the grill basket. Grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the fish is firm to the touch and cooked through, turning the basket over once during cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!