Grilled Red Snapper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up the grill cause weve got spice-rubbed fish fillets ready for some serious grilling. These fish fillets are just hearty enough to stand up to the bold Caribbean flavors.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub 1 tablespoon oil over each fish fillet then rub spice mixture into both sides of the fish, coating evenly.
- Place the fish in the grill basket. Grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the fish is firm to the touch and cooked through, turning the basket over once during cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!