Grilled Red Snapper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up the grill cause weve got spice-rubbed fish fillets ready for some serious grilling. These fish fillets are just hearty enough to stand up to the bold Caribbean flavors.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub 1 tablespoon oil over each fish fillet then rub spice mixture into both sides of the fish, coating evenly.
- Place the fish in the grill basket. Grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the fish is firm to the touch and cooked through, turning the basket over once during cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!