Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Grape Berry Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grape Berry Salsa gets its lively flavor from a combination of berries and grapes, with a hint of red onion and cilantro. Whether as a dip or a chilled sauce to contrast a hot grilled main dish, its a winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped (see Tips)
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped (see Tips)
- 1 cup chopped green grapes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 cups.
Serve as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish. If you'd like, you can substitute fresh pitted cherries for either type of berry here, too. Make it your own!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fried Apples
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Apple Pie Toast
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches