Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Grape Berry Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grape Berry Salsa gets its lively flavor from a combination of berries and grapes, with a hint of red onion and cilantro. Whether as a dip or a chilled sauce to contrast a hot grilled main dish, its a winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped (see Tips)
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped (see Tips)
- 1 cup chopped green grapes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 cups.
Serve as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish. If you'd like, you can substitute fresh pitted cherries for either type of berry here, too. Make it your own!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!