Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take along one or two of these to your next family backyard get-together for a cool and refreshing change-of-pace pie.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed and seeded watermelon, well-drained
- 1 nine-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until thick. Add the whipped topping and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the watermelon; mix well.
- Spoon into the pie crust, cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
How juicy and ripe the watermelon is will determine how firm the pie comes out. Just make sure to drain the watermelon well, and if the slices are a little loose, it's okay 'cause it still tastes good.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.