Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beat the summer heat by making this no-bake pie that features fresh and refreshing watermelon! Our Watermelon Pie is creamy, cool, and full of fun summer flavors.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, well-drained
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until thick. Add whipped topping and mix until thoroughly combined. Add watermelon; mix well and spoon into pie crust.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours, or until ready to serve.
How juicy and ripe the watermelon is will determine how firm the pie comes out. Just make sure to drain the watermelon well, and if the slices are a little loose, it's okay 'cause it still tastes good.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!