Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Mojito Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The weather's hot and you're craving something cool and refreshing that'll go great at your backyard get-together. Look no further because our Mojito Fruit Salad not only fits the bill, but the light summery sauce just puts it over the top!
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups 1-inch chunks watermelon (see Note)
- 3 cups 1-inch chunks cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cantaloupe, and blueberries; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth. Pour mint mixture over fruit and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.