We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a burst of sunshine to mealtime with this citrusy Presidential Salad that's inspired by the original, which was served aboard a rail car built for use by several Presidents in the early twentieth century.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into round slices
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into round slices
- 2 bell peppers (1 green and 1 yellow), cut into rings
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle French dressing
What To Do:
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed baby greens with orange and grapefruit slices.
- Top with bell pepper rings and drizzle with French dressing. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!