We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you are in charge of making the salad for a party during the Christmas season, this is one you should consider. Its proof that we eat with our eyes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 12 small cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large carrot
What To Do:
- Place a small bowl in the center of a large round platter and fill with your favorite dressing.
- Form a wreath by arranging the baby greens around the small bowl. Place the tomatoes in clusters of three on the greens.
- Using Christmas cookie cutters, cut each slice of cheese into a holiday shape and place over the greens. Arrange the cucumber slices around the edge of the platter.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel wide, thick strips from the carrot. Loop the strips to create a bow. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!