Warm Honey Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy walnuts add a novel texture to this gourmet-tasting mixed baby greens salad that's drizzled with our Test Kitchen's secret homemade dressing.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients except mixed baby greens and pears in a microwave-safe medium bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir, then toss with mixed greens and add fresh pear slices. Serve immediately.
You can also substitute an apple for the pear, if you prefer.
If you don't want to use Italian Dressing, try our very own Warm Honey Walnut Dressing.
- Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!