Warm Honey Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy walnuts add a novel texture to this gourmet-tasting mixed baby greens salad that's drizzled with our Test Kitchen's secret homemade dressing.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients except mixed baby greens and pears in a microwave-safe medium bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir, then toss with mixed greens and add fresh pear slices. Serve immediately.
You can also substitute an apple for the pear, if you prefer.
If you don't want to use Italian Dressing, try our very own Warm Honey Walnut Dressing.
- Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.