Breakfast in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No reason to skip breakfast when you can whip up this delicious all-in-one egg breakfast in your microwave in minutes. Our Breakfast in a Mug makes for easy clean-up, and is the perfect way to start your day off right!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/3 cup refrigerated liquid egg whites or 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 frozen precooked turkey sausage link, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-ounce microwavable coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns and microwave on high 1 minute.
- Add egg whites, water, sausage and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; beat until blended. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue to microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.