Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a head start on your day with our recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Since it's made the day before, you don't have to worry about rushing in the morning to make breakfast. All you've got to do is take this decadent oatmeal out of the fridge and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mash banana. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Breakfast Monkey Bread
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- All In One Breakfast
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Breakfast in a Mug