Super Breakfast Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start your day on a sweet note with our Super Breakfast Sundaes. We use convenient ingredients to build spectacular sundaes that are perfect for getting sleepy heads out of bed in the morning!
What You'll Need:
- 4 frozen toaster waffles
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) containers lemon yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup toasted oat O-shaped cereal
- Strawberry syrup (see note)
What To Do:
- Cook waffles according to package directions. Cut into quarters.
- Place banana slices evenly in serving glasses or bowls. Layer evenly with half each of the yogurt, berries, and cereal. Repeat layers once. Top with waffle quarters. Serve with syrup.
- Have kids build their own sundaes! Get the frozen waffles ready, and set out bowls with all of the ingredients. Let kids layer according to their tastes. They’ll have fun making their very own breakfast, and you’ll be glad to see ‘em eating their breakfast!
- For even more great, kid-friendly ideas be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
- Breakfast in a Mug
- All In One Breakfast
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy