Super Breakfast Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start your day on a sweet note with our Super Breakfast Sundaes. We use convenient ingredients to build spectacular sundaes that are perfect for getting sleepy heads out of bed in the morning!
What You'll Need:
- 4 frozen toaster waffles
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) containers lemon yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup toasted oat O-shaped cereal
- Strawberry syrup (see note)
What To Do:
- Cook waffles according to package directions. Cut into quarters.
- Place banana slices evenly in serving glasses or bowls. Layer evenly with half each of the yogurt, berries, and cereal. Repeat layers once. Top with waffle quarters. Serve with syrup.
- Have kids build their own sundaes! Get the frozen waffles ready, and set out bowls with all of the ingredients. Let kids layer according to their tastes. They’ll have fun making their very own breakfast, and you’ll be glad to see ‘em eating their breakfast!
- For even more great, kid-friendly ideas be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!