Cocoa Nutty 'Nana Freeze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 1 Min
When you're craving something sweet that's easy to make with a heavenly flavor, then our Cocoa Nutty 'Nana Freeze is what you're lookin' for. Chill out with this 4-ingredient treat that'll have your gang begging for more!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped into stiff peaks
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What To Do:
- Coat an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line with wax paper, leaving overhang on long sides.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, heat chocolate 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted, stirring occasionally. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir in peanut butter, then gently fold in whipped cream. Add banana slices and gently stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared pan and fold wax paper over top.
- Freeze 4 to 6 hours, or until firm. Remove loaf from pan, discard wax paper, and place on platter. Slice and serve, or freeze until ready to serve.
Feel free to garnish with some extra whipped cream, banana slices, and chopped walnuts! And if you're as big a fan of easy, frozen desserts as we are, here's another one to try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!