Fresh and Fruity Dessert Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2
cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, including strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, thinly sliced where appropriate
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet, covering the entire bottom.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and lemon curd; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust. Arrange fruit on top. Slice and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Any fresh fruit in season works well. We like to use peaches, nectarines, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Pizza for dessert isn't as strange as it sounds! We have another great recipe for a dessert "pizza" we highly recommend: Cookie Pizza!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 20 13