Fresh and Fruity Dessert Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Delicious fruit and a Greek yogurt mixture make our Fresh and Fruity Dessert Pizza the perfect recipe for an after-school or after-dinner treat. The best part is, you can customize it however you want by using the fruits you enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, including strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, thinly sliced where appropriate
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet, covering the entire bottom.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and lemon curd; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust. Arrange fruit on top. Slice and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Any fresh fruit in season works well. We like to use peaches, nectarines, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Pizza for dessert isn't as strange as it sounds! We have another great recipe for a dessert "pizza" we highly recommend: Cookie Pizza!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.