Peach of a Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love the ease of this dessert. It's so peachy quick and lip-smackin' delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (15-ounce) cans peach halves in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place peach halves in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Banana Bread Jars
- Peach Cobbler Jars
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Key Lime Pie in a Jar
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Death by Chocolate