Peach of a Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love the ease of this dessert. It's so peachy quick and lip-smackin' delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (15-ounce) cans peach halves in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place peach halves in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
- Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfait
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Peach Cobbler
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes