Peach of a Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love the ease of this dessert. It's so peachy quick and lip-smackin' delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (15-ounce) cans peach halves in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place peach halves in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- Dreamy Tiramisu
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Hotel Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix