Mini Chocolate Tarts
- about 40
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 10 Min
Mini Chocolate Tarts pack gigantic taste into bite-sized portions. This easy dessert is perfect because you can get your chocolate fix in a single bite and still have room and calories for tasting other desserts.
What You'll Need:
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
cup (1 stick) butter
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
40 mini foil muffin cup liners
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine chocolate chips, butter, sugar, water, and coffee granules and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in eggs until mixture is smooth.
- Place muffin cup liners in mini muffin tins or on a rimmed baking sheet. Carefully pour chocolate mixture into liners, filling each about three-quarters full.
- Bake 8 minutes; tarts will not be completely set in the middle. Cool, cover loosely, then chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- These can be made in any shape muffin or mini cake pans that you like. And why not take 'em to the next level by garnishing the individual tarts with whipped cream and fresh raspberries!
- Check out our complete collection of marvelous mini dessert recipes - just click here!
11 23 14