Pumpkin Mousse Baskets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Company's coming, and you want to bake them something unforgettable. Edible Pumpkin Mousse Baskets, full of sweet, creamy pumpkin goodness, are the answer.
What You'll Need:
- Cooking spray
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray tortillas on both sides with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar on each side and place each in the cup of a large muffin tin, forming 6 baskets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden; allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pumpkin, pudding mix, 1/2 cup of sugar, milk, and cinnamon until well blended. Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly blended then spoon mousse into tortilla baskets. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Top with some additional whipped topping and chopped walnuts, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.