Quick Apple Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Refrigerated pie crust and frozen apples let you get this dessert ready for the oven in 10 minutes. Bake it while you eat dinner, and a nice warm dessert will be waiting.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen spiced apples, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 (12-ounce) jar butterscotch topping, warmed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crust according to package directions. Cut into fourths. Place apples evenly in center of each fourth. Pull corners over apples, pinching to seal. Place on a baking sheet; brush evenly with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with butterscotch topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Fritters
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting