Quick Apple Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Refrigerated pie crust and frozen apples let you get this dessert ready for the oven in 10 minutes. Bake it while you eat dinner, and a nice warm dessert will be waiting.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen spiced apples, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 (12-ounce) jar butterscotch topping, warmed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crust according to package directions. Cut into fourths. Place apples evenly in center of each fourth. Pull corners over apples, pinching to seal. Place on a baking sheet; brush evenly with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with butterscotch topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
- Buttercream Frosting
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting