Quick Apple Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Refrigerated pie crust and frozen apples let you get this dessert ready for the oven in 10 minutes. Bake it while you eat dinner, and a nice warm dessert will be waiting.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen spiced apples, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 (12-ounce) jar butterscotch topping, warmed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crust according to package directions. Cut into fourths. Place apples evenly in center of each fourth. Pull corners over apples, pinching to seal. Place on a baking sheet; brush evenly with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with butterscotch topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Babka
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Vanilla Butter Frosting