Cinnamon Apple Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 47 Min
Looking for the best way to satisfy your sweet tooth? We've got ya covered with these Cinnamon Apple Dumplings. These sure are smile inducers!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
Melt butter in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish; set aside.
Cook granulated sugar and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar melts; set aside.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough onto a board.
Combine apples, brown sugar, and remaining 3 ingredients. Sprinkle over dough. Starting with short end, roll dough up, jellyroll fashion, pressing seam to seal; cut into 10 (3/4-inch-thick) slices, and place in baking dish. Pour sugar mixture carefully over dumplings. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Sour Cream Frosting
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs