Cinnamon Apple Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 47 Min
Looking for the best way to satisfy your sweet tooth? We've got ya covered with these Cinnamon Apple Dumplings. These sure are smile inducers!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
Melt butter in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish; set aside.
Cook granulated sugar and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar melts; set aside.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough onto a board.
Combine apples, brown sugar, and remaining 3 ingredients. Sprinkle over dough. Starting with short end, roll dough up, jellyroll fashion, pressing seam to seal; cut into 10 (3/4-inch-thick) slices, and place in baking dish. Pour sugar mixture carefully over dumplings. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Babka
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Vanilla Butter Frosting