Cinnamon Apple Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 47 Min
Looking for the best way to satisfy your sweet tooth? We've got ya covered with these Cinnamon Apple Dumplings. These sure are smile inducers!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
Melt butter in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish; set aside.
Cook granulated sugar and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar melts; set aside.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough onto a board.
Combine apples, brown sugar, and remaining 3 ingredients. Sprinkle over dough. Starting with short end, roll dough up, jellyroll fashion, pressing seam to seal; cut into 10 (3/4-inch-thick) slices, and place in baking dish. Pour sugar mixture carefully over dumplings. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes